Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cowboy Caviar Recipe

So I kind of over did it yesterday, all by just going to Walmart. I thought I was doing better since having the Pneumonia, but about 10 minutes into my shopping trip I realized I was wrong, so I turned tail, waited 109 minutes to check out, headed home and gave Matt the rest of my grocery list. Tonight it a big night, it is Cole's ANNUAL Birthday party/ New Years Eve Party, he is turning 12, his last year as a non teenager. Where did my baby go??? Anyway we are having a Mission Impossible themed birthday party for him because we are going to see Mission Impossible tonight, but before then we will be having a hot dog bar. Pictures from the party will probably be up around 1:00 a.m as I am sure they will still be too loud for me to sleep. Anyway, I made some Cowboy Caviar, that probably only Matt and I will eat, but Oh well. I saw the recipe on Pinterest so of course I made it and it is super easy and YummY!


i should probably let Matt take pictures of my stuff, sine he is the professional, but I get to anxious and i do it myself so sorry if it does not look that appetizing. Here is the recipe in case you want to make it. I ti s really easy and would be great for you to take to a party.

2 cans of Mexi Corn
1 can of Rotel
2 C of shredded cheddar cheese
1 c of Mayo
1 c of Sour cream

Mix together and there you have it.

I think next time I will add a little chili powder and some fresh jalepeno, but all in all it was good, especially served with Fritos.

No comments: