Thursday, December 29, 2011

Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer



Hold the Phone people, Heather is posting again! I think I was inspired by watching Julie and Julia Last night. I am sure I won't post this often once school starts and I have crafting dry spells, but hey, I am here today. And speaking of which, you see that wonderful mug of Coffee above??? I am enjoying that mug right now as I type! I got a Kuerig for Christmas. Now I am not much of a coffee drinker, but I am a drinker of hot beverages such as tea and Hot chocolate and some coffee to go along with my creamer (tee hee) The problem with liking coffee with my creamer and my two boys liking coffee with their creamer is that we run out of creamer really fast. So this past Fall, I decided since I did not have anymore Starbucks gift cards and I could not find Pumpkin Spice creamer on the shelves at the Grocery store to make my own ( OK that will have to be another post without the pictures) but it turned out so good I began trying my hand at other syrups and creamer flavors. well a few days ago i stumbled upon a recipe for French Vanilla Creamer and decided to try it out today and I have to say Cole and Peyton Approved it, so it has to be good!

Here is what you will need:

14 oz. of Sweetened condensed Milk
14 Oz. Of milk (I used 2%)
2 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Mason jar or a bowl with a blender but Jar works best.

You pour all these into your jar.
The you Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake yo Booty! Till it is good and mixed up.




Now if you know me, you know I am not going to serve this out of a mason Jar, because that is not just pleasing to the eye. So, Since for some UNKNOWN reason, I have like 40,000 Salad dressing cruets, I just poured mine into one of those, corked it and put it in the fridge. this should be good for 2 weeks, if it last that long. ENJOY!

Sparkle Wishes,
Heather

No comments: